The Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Crusaders

The Crusaders & The Unit (TU) forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  COD4 leagueCOD4 league  Log inLog in  

{TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April

Go down 
+3
BOOZER
Leon
Charlatan110
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlatan110
Company War Arranger
Company War Arranger
Charlatan110

Male
Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-01-11

{TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April Empty
PostSubject: {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April   {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:31 am

Short notice guys....training excercise. Obviously we lost to these guys on their server last week. This time its on our server. 19.30 (UK). Maps to be confirmed.

5 v 5 - I need names please. Who's in?

Im available. Very Happy

Last edited by Charlatan110 on Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leon
Admin
Admin
Leon

Male
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April   {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:56 am

I'll try but dont count on me unless im on TS.
Back to top Go down
BOOZER
Company Drunk
Company Drunk
BOOZER

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April   {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:43 am

i can
Back to top Go down
Maverick
Battle Brother
Battle Brother
Maverick

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April   {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:31 am

Guys I think u got the wires crossed here its not a scrim match and we are bringing more than 5 its more of a change of training.. The teams wont be TN v TU it will be mixed up so u get the best of both the way we play and the way u play
Back to top Go down
MSG_Klemer
Admin
Admin
MSG_Klemer

Male
Number of posts : 577

PostSubject: Re: {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April   {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:25 am

it all works for me...
Back to top Go down
SkyFly
Company Tatical Planner
Company Tatical Planner
SkyFly

Male
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April   {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:39 am

I can COME
Back to top Go down
Ink667
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ink667

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April   {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:16 am

i can come too
Back to top Go down
Maverick
Battle Brother
Battle Brother
Maverick

Male

PostSubject: Re: {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April   {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:34 am

We will be there For 19.30 pm GMT k guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April   {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:54 am

back and ready if needed Smile
Back to top Go down
Maverick
Battle Brother
Battle Brother
Maverick

Male

PostSubject: Re: {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April   {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:08 pm

Was a good Training Session and also little advise in PAM 4 bunnying is allowed
Back to top Go down
SkyFly
Company Tatical Planner
Company Tatical Planner
SkyFly

Male
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April   {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:53 pm

you can hop how much you want on other server's if you like...
Back to top Go down
MSG_Klemer
Admin
Admin
MSG_Klemer

Male

PostSubject: Re: {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April   {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:48 pm

Maverick wrote:
Greg wrote:
bla bla bla bla we really don't care about PAM 4. our server our rules.

So why have PAM 4 Instead spell red backwards......

Ok sky thanks for letting us knw mate the nice way

Suspect Question wtf does red backwards have to deal with our server rules? Not only is it our server rules both on public and on our match server. On our public the P90 is banned and we ban kick people for using it.

We dont need a mod to enforce rules. We have admins for that.

Also be glad your not playing in the COD4 League that we as a clan play in, your team would be banned or forfeit so many matches that you would quit.

But all in all, I had fun tonight with the scrim/match whatever. But I will say again, what is said as far as rules should be followed. And no League matches will force a kick/ban for those not following them.
Back to top Go down
Maverick
Battle Brother
Battle Brother
Maverick

Male

PostSubject: Re: {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April   {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:58 pm

Pale Horse wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Greg wrote:

Suspect Question wtf does red backwards have to deal with our server rules? Not only is it our server rules both on public and on our match server. On our public the P90 is banned and we ban kick people for using it.

Also be glad your not playing in the COD4 League that we as a clan play in, your team would be banned or forfeit so many matches that you would quit.

But all in all, I had fun tonight with the scrim/match whatever. But I will say again, what is said as far as rules should be followed. And no League matches will force a kick/ban for those not following them.

Am in that league and u can Bunny in it Its PAM 4 U can Bunny so when u play ur matches u cant stop it cos its Rules from the LEAGUE
Back to top Go down
MSG_Klemer
Admin
Admin
MSG_Klemer

Male

PostSubject: Re: {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April   {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:04 pm

Maverick wrote:
Pale Horse wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Greg wrote:

Am in that league and u can Bunny in it Its PAM 4 U can Bunny so when u play ur matches u cant stop it cos its Rules from the LEAGUE

PAM 4 does not run the COD4 League that both your team and ours take part in. AS your team will learn once you play a match.

here is the DOM latter rules: http://www.codleague.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1005

And here is the S&D rules:[url] http://www.codleague.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=973[/url]

Just a quick add:

For the purposes of Codleague, bunny hopping is defined as jumping whilst under fire or firing whilst no part of the body is in contact with the ground. Hopping around corners is also against the rules. Players are permitted to jump through windows, onto and over low obstacles and to jump to get extra distance with grenades.

We accept that on rare occasions a player will instinctively or accidentally hop and ask that the following procedure is followed:

On the first occasion that a player hops in any match his error is pointed out to him politely by the opposing scrim leader only e.g. “Macey please don’t hop”. The player will then either accept that he has hopped and consider it a warning or dispute that he had legitimate reasons and give them.

In the case of acceptance any subsequent hop will result in a round loss unless the player suicides in the next round.

In the case of dispute a demo must be provided and if the player disputing his hop is judged to have hopped by admins he will forfeit the round in which he hops and any subsequent rounds in which any of the team is judged to have hopped. This will encourage honesty at the first instance of hopping.

We hope that all teams will endeavour to reduce the instances of hopping and be cooperative with other teams when it does occur. Disputes should be a rarity for clans with sensible and experienced leaders.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Admin
Admin
Leon

Male
Number of posts : 569

PostSubject: Re: {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April   {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:27 am

I get the impression that there was some bunny hopping?

The reason why we dont allow persistent bunny hopping on our servers is that its not allowed in the league matches we play. By doing this it conditions the team not to hop at all. Saving us the problem of match disputes.

The p90 is a personal choice - i use it in match sometimes and dont really have an issue with it - but the consensus of the team was to not allow it on the public server.

ive locked this topic now and deleted some of the posts as its not in keeping with good sportsmanship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April   {TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{TU} vs (TN) - Tonight 22nd April
Page 1 of 1