The Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Crusaders

The Crusaders & The Unit (TU) forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  COD4 leagueCOD4 league  Log inLog in  

Friendly TONIGHT (28th) Vs IDK?????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlatan110
Company War Arranger
Company War Arranger
Charlatan110

Male
Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Friendly TONIGHT (28th) Vs IDK????? Empty
PostSubject: Friendly TONIGHT (28th) Vs IDK?????   Friendly TONIGHT (28th) Vs IDK????? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:08 am

Hi Guys.....

Shade at IDK (remember them) has recruited some new players and would like a chance to try them out. He has asked if we are interested in playing them tonight at 21.00GMT (22.00 CET). I need to know if anyone is interested. (Could be a chance for our Dutch brothers to pracrise before tomorrow....)

Who wants to play?

Last edited by Charlatan110 on Thu May 29, 2008 2:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SkyFly
Company Tatical Planner
Company Tatical Planner
SkyFly

Male
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Friendly TONIGHT (28th) Vs IDK?????   Friendly TONIGHT (28th) Vs IDK????? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:44 am

I would want to play... buuuuut...

I don't want to sound like a bitch but is the matche's getting later and later all the time, wierd and sad... (Yeah I know it's hard to arrange those matches, and you all have done very good job, thx for that m8's)

But still have to make some sacrifice's sometimes, will C if I'm still awake that time

will let you know closer tonight
Back to top Go down
Charlatan110
Company War Arranger
Company War Arranger
Charlatan110

Male
Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Friendly TONIGHT (28th) Vs IDK?????   Friendly TONIGHT (28th) Vs IDK????? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:50 am

thanks Sky. We try to keep them at 20.00 gmt. This is just a friendly to help out IDK. No big deal if we cant manage. I know it is late for you over there....
Back to top Go down
MSG_Klemer
Admin
Admin
MSG_Klemer

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Friendly TONIGHT (28th) Vs IDK?????   Friendly TONIGHT (28th) Vs IDK????? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:37 pm

I am game loc dog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly TONIGHT (28th) Vs IDK?????   Friendly TONIGHT (28th) Vs IDK????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly TONIGHT (28th) Vs IDK?????
Page 1 of 1