The Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Crusaders

The Crusaders & The Unit (TU) forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  COD4 leagueCOD4 league  Log inLog in  

Addons you need for Armed Assault

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Admin
Admin
Leon

Male
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Addons you need for Armed Assault Empty
PostSubject: Addons you need for Armed Assault   Addons you need for Armed Assault Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:19 am

Nothing solid as yet but always open to suggestions. lol!

Still working on this

Last edited by on Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MSG_Klemer
Admin
Admin
MSG_Klemer

Male
Number of posts : 577

PostSubject: Re: Addons you need for Armed Assault   Addons you need for Armed Assault Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:47 am

And so well all know we are working on that...
Back to top Go down
jacket
Arma Operations Chief
Arma Operations Chief
jacket

Male
Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Addons you need for Armed Assault   Addons you need for Armed Assault Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 7:01 pm

what about still using the gsg addons for now..that way u can still use the misions made which are unique and saves having to make ones till we get sorted
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/tatooinebeagles
jacket
Arma Operations Chief
Arma Operations Chief
jacket

Male

PostSubject: Re: Addons you need for Armed Assault   Addons you need for Armed Assault Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 7:02 pm

I have afew scripts addons from the past including 24 hour rations etc..gimme ashout and I will pass them on if required.
Back to top Go down
jacket
Arma Operations Chief
Arma Operations Chief
jacket

Male

PostSubject: Re: Addons you need for Armed Assault   Addons you need for Armed Assault Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:20 pm

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&id=80

chammys sound pack..used it a few times..very realistic,,can hear crack and thump etc..especially with headphones on..the fire fights in the distance also sound brilliant..have a d/l and aplay..let me know what yer think..xx
Back to top Go down
MSG_Klemer
Admin
Admin
MSG_Klemer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Addons you need for Armed Assault   Addons you need for Armed Assault Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 1:50 am

jacket wrote:
what about still using the gsg addons for now..that way u can still use the misions made which are unique and saves having to make ones till we get sorted

As far as those add-ons I still do have them. As I am sure the main older members of GSG have them. But we have no more missions that include them. So unless new ones are made we really have no use for them.

jacket wrote:
I have afew scripts addons from the past including 24 hour rations etc..gimme ashout and I will pass them on if required.

I would like what ever you have Laughing i am a freak like that.....and since I have a fresh install of Arma, (i had to buy it after my codes wouldn't work to do a fresh install of that copy Suspect )

jacket wrote:
http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&id=80

chammys sound pack..used it a few times..very realistic,,can hear crack and thump etc..especially with headphones on..the fire fights in the distance also sound brilliant..have a d/l and aplay..let me know what yer think..xx

I am downloading that now and gonna try it out. study
Back to top Go down
Leon
Admin
Admin
Leon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Addons you need for Armed Assault   Addons you need for Armed Assault Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 9:41 am

http://www.filehost.org.uk/download.php?file=28COS_Troop.pbo

Thanks to Dante for this!

"from old GSG files, without Crionyk work, a mix of Uk
suit, Uk weapons, German unit and G36A/C/K and a M249
and a M136, for mission making, so it's possible to
have some basic squad of Uk soldiers or germans soldiers!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Admin
Admin
Leon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Addons you need for Armed Assault   Addons you need for Armed Assault Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 9:51 am

The GSG addons are the intellectual property of the guys from the squad who made them. (Data,Dante,Crio) and as such cannot be used by us without their prior consent. (thanks to Dante though for putting something together for us)

Some are public addons so those can be used and those will be collected and i'll post the file links in here.
Back to top Go down
MSG_Klemer
Admin
Admin
MSG_Klemer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Addons you need for Armed Assault   Addons you need for Armed Assault Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 9:53 am

Leoncoeur wrote:
The GSG addons are the intellectual property of the guys from the squad who made them. (Data,Dante,Crio) and as such cannot be used by us without their prior consent. (thanks to Dante though for putting something together for us)

Some are public addons so those can be used and those will be collected and i'll post the file links in here.

I do agree with that. And with the turn of events it would be better not to use them.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Admin
Admin
Leon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Addons you need for Armed Assault   Addons you need for Armed Assault Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:40 am

ok so im going through the addons and i have some stuff, but i dont want to bombard you with addons we wont use.

So some catagories for you to think about.
1.Air - do we want extra helos?
2.Weapons - Apart from some uk ones anything else?
3.Land - any ideas here?
4.Camo - im not that fussed about different camo styles, i still get shot the same.
Back to top Go down
MSG_Klemer
Admin
Admin
MSG_Klemer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Addons you need for Armed Assault   Addons you need for Armed Assault Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 10:23 am

Really i am a weapons freak....so any weapons could be fun but a nice stable add-ons, COS related would be nice, i.e. Uniforms, weapons, and such.
Back to top Go down
jacket
Arma Operations Chief
Arma Operations Chief
jacket

Male

PostSubject: Re: Addons you need for Armed Assault   Addons you need for Armed Assault Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:29 am

Can we have a room for the various sddons so we can post them for yes or no selection xx
Back to top Go down
Leon
Admin
Admin
Leon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Addons you need for Armed Assault   Addons you need for Armed Assault Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:41 am

Good idea

https://cosarma.forumotion.com/addons-forum-f18/

Use that forum for suggestions - we can then use this one for links for the accepted addons. Idea
Back to top Go down
Leon
Admin
Admin
Leon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Addons you need for Armed Assault   Addons you need for Armed Assault Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 6:01 am

Ok so Jacket has found some really good addons - please make sure you stop by and take a look.

I guess im gonna have to work out a poll for these so we can maybe vote.

One thing to remember is the server can only hold so many GB of addons before we get charged (1.5GB).
I think that we need to decide what we want soon.

I definatly want the UK DPMs and weapons, thats a must given the number of ex squadies we have here.
RKSL studios http://www.rkslstudios.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=35&Itemid=2 are working on some stuff that when finished will be on here too.

The poll is coming soon so make sure you swing by Jackets impressive lists. Ahem...
Back to top Go down
MSG_Klemer
Admin
Admin
MSG_Klemer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Addons you need for Armed Assault   Addons you need for Armed Assault Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 8:45 am

I agree. Short sweet and to the point. I agree. LOL
Back to top Go down
jacket
Arma Operations Chief
Arma Operations Chief
jacket

Male

PostSubject: Re: Addons you need for Armed Assault   Addons you need for Armed Assault Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:50 pm

cheers dude..i try to scoure the interbut rksl stuff looks net for anything good.....xx

rksl dstuff looks good..

the lynk is excellent used it in ofp.xx
Back to top Go down
Leon
Admin
Admin
Leon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Addons you need for Armed Assault   Addons you need for Armed Assault Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:52 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addons you need for Armed Assault   Addons you need for Armed Assault Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Addons you need for Armed Assault
Page 1 of 1